Want to get notice at blog parties? Two words: FOOD posts!
You’ll notice all the most popular posts this week were related to food.
But what if you don’t blog about food?
You may still be able to come up with a post geared toward food bloggers.
Checkout my feature below about income opportunities for food bloggers – it fits within my niche but is tailored for the foodies.
Did you notice last week I predicted I would be featured as one of the top posts this week? You can do it too!
For more Pinterest tips & tricks, be sure to follow me on Pinterest.
Visit Mom Resource (Mom Blogs + Blog Tips)’s profile on Pinterest.
Hey, did we have fun last week! Let’s check out your favorites and then get ready to PARTY!!
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Affiliates Paying $50+
Ready to earn $50+ for just 1 sale? Find something your audience will LOVE & get paid to share it!