This week’s featured post is this amazing Peanut Butter Fudge recipe from Erin at Delightful E Made – more about that below!
One week until Christmas!
We will be taking next week off from our party to spend Christmas with family and friends.
Our blogs will be featuring a collection of great holiday crafts and recipes by our hosts.
Mark your calendars to come back for our next blog hop, on Tuesday evening January 1, 2019!
25 Craft Blog Affiliate Programs – Mom Resource
Santa Mugs and Hot Chocolate – The Style Sisters
Layered Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe – Delightfully Made
Pepperoni Pizza Trisket Tray – Engineer Mommy
So, let’s get this party started!
This week, come on by our blogs and subscribe. You will find out when our parties have started!
Simple party guidelines:
- Please TWEET our party. ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive. Thanks! ♥
Affiliates Paying $50+
Ready to earn $50+ for just 1 sale? Find something your audience will LOVE & get paid to share it!
You'll Also Like:
Latest posts by Saira Perl (see all)
- 50+ Christmas Printables From Bloggers - November 6
- Christmas Bingo For Large Group – 100 Cards - November 5
- 40+ Fall Activities For Kids – Ideas From Bloggers - October 31