I am so excited to have a post featured at the party again this week!
This blog party is seen on 16 blogs, so it is a BIG DEAL to be featured.
And no, I’m not talking about it just to toot my own horn.
I want to TELL YOU how it’s done. Yes, there is a formula. Here it is!
Blog Party Tips: Step #1
Arrive on time. This party starts at 7pm every Tuesday.
Sometimes I arrive late at 7.05, and I’m not the first person there! People do start posting right at 7pm!
Try not to wait until 7pm to decide which post to share – know exactly what you plan to share ahead of time.
Blog Party Tips: Step #2
Use a great photo. I literally used to spend all day trying to make a good cover picture.
Then, THANK GOD, I found Dollar Photo Club (affiliate link).
A good photo not only makes a difference at link parties, it will get you LOTS of traffic from Pinterest.
I shopped around & Dollar Photo Club was the best value for money & it’s literally saved me hours trying to design my own (BAD) graphics.
Blog Party Tips: Step #3
Keep it large. Those little linkup squares are tiny, so you may need to zoom in.
The picture should LARGE enough to see what you’re post is about.
Same goes for the text in the picture. People just scan down the page, so make the text large enough that they have a chance to read it.
What do you think will happen? Will YOU be the top post on 16 blogs next week? I hope so!! Let me know!
Welcome to Our Party
Have you noticed that bloggers are great teachers?
We are! We teach others how to cook, bake, sew, craft, shop, save money, raise kids. We are teachers. And, one of the biggest areas we cover is teaching others how to blog and make money doing it!
This week’s most viewed post is a lesson in making money online – making BIG money on a site that is oh so familiar to all of us – Amazon! Saira Perl shares how she made $45,000 in one year selling on Amazon … and she gives lots of details so YOU can do it, too!
And here are some other fabulous posts that were oh, so popular with our guests last week…
Follow our Pinterest board!
Thank you to our awesome party hosts!
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Kristen of Musings Of An Average Mom
Erica of eLeMeNO-P Kids
Heather of Real -The Kitchen and Beyond
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Nicole and Susan of Flavors By Four
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
CD of CD’s Country Living
Cathy of A Peek Into My Paradise
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Jaimi of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
Saira from Mom Resource
Which Companies Pay Bloggers?
Let me send you a list of 100+ companies that will PAY you to blog or tweet!
Latest posts by Saira Perl (see all)
- Elite Blog Academy – Get It FREE 2018 ($897 Value) - February 14
- Calabria Italy & Blog Party - February 13
- Blogging Tips For Beginners: From REAL Bloggers - February 9