Looking for a fantastic lemon bar recipe?
You're in the right place!
Do you believe that this is the final Wednesday of August?
Summer is zooming right by, isn't it!
We have been just loving all the creative ideas you have been sharing with us.
This week's featured bloggers are Liz & Chanelle from Eat Move Make!
You'll find their mouth-watering lemon bar recipe below.
To me this lemon bar recipe SCREAMS baby shower but really it's perfect idea for any party food.
Thanks Liz & Chanelle for sharing your recipe in last week's blog party.
If you'd like to be featured, just linkup to our party below!
Here are the posts you all visited the most last week…
Beer Batter Pizza – A Proverbs 31 Wife
Design Hacks For Families On A Budget – The Dedicated House
Rustic Farmhouse Home Tour – My Life On Kaydeross Creek
Make Ahead Cold Lunch Ideas – Must Have Mom
Editor's Pick – Lemon Bar Recipe
Lemon Cream Bars – Eat Move Make
So, now, let's get this party started!
This week please follow our co-hosts on Twitter …
Simple party guidelines >>
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
Affiliates Paying $50+
Ready to earn $50+ for just 1 sale? Find something your audience will LOVE & get paid to share it!