Today’s featured blogger is Ashley who shares tips for intentional living on her blog Simplify Someday.
She started her blog in 2018 because she loves to write and blogging is her creative outlet. She hopes to earn some extra income from her blog, too!
We asked Ashley to share her:
- Most popular blog post
- Favorite business resources
- Blog income & stats
- Blog tips for beginners
- Biggest win so far
- Best advice for new bloggers
Looking for feedback on your own blog?
Blog Niche & Ideal Reader
Blog Niche: Lifestyle & Self-Improvement
Ideal Reader: A sweet, very well-meaning hot mess who needs reassurance that her efforts are not in vain, but also needs a little push to make her “someday” happen.
This is Ashley’s Most Popular Post: DIY 2 Minute $2 Bow Holder
Favorite Business Book
Favorite Blog Resource
Favorite Healthy Mom Blog Affiliate Program
Ashley is most excited about the Ultimate Bundles affiliate program!
Big Goals For The Next Six Months
Hit 20,000 pageviews & make at least $100.
Biggest Win So Far
Actually doing it!!
I started dreaming of starting a blog in 2012 and I can’t believe I’m finally doing it and hopefully helping others along the way!
Best Blog Tips For Beginners
Just go for it!
You can figure out the details as you go.
No one has it figured out as soon as they start, but what sets apart the people who are successful from the ones who aren’t is that they DID indeed START!
What Do You Think?
Don’t forget to leave her feedback & comments below!
More Featured Bloggers
Discover more featured bloggers here.
Save this post for later.
More Blogging Resources
- Apply here to be a featured blogger like Ashley.
- Get 20 free resources for your blog here
- 11 affiliate programs for mom bloggers
- Where to find the best sponsored posts
- 100+ ways to make money blogging
- How to get paid to tweet
Not a blogger yet?
Want to get featured on the blog? Leave your details here!
You'll Also Like:
Latest posts by Saira Perl (see all)
- 50+ Christmas Printables From Bloggers - November 6
- Christmas Bingo For Large Group – 100 Cards - November 5
- 40+ Fall Activities For Kids – Ideas From Bloggers - October 31