There are a lot of resources for bloggers out there, but not all of them are worth your time.
It’s important to know which resources for bloggers will pay off & which are more trouble than they are worth.
How do I know?
In 2014 I made a whopping $1,273 blogging.
For all the hours I put in, I could barely make money blogging.
Thankfully I met this smart lady & everything changed!
I’m happy to say I’ve made $100,000 blogging… and counting! (as of March 2018)
- Advertising $950
- Affiliate Marketing $60,479
- My Own Digital Products $28,732
- Referrals $3,801
- Sponsored (blog & social media posts) $14,900
And I want the same for you!
Below are 20 FREE resources for bloggers that you will love.
Best FREE Resources For Bloggers
- Income Boosters
- Social Media Strategies
- Email Growth
- Blogging Hacks
- Course Creation
- Affiliate Programs
1. Income Boosters
Boost your blog income QUICKLY with this FREE challenge based on my own personal experiences.
You’ll find out exactly how I used this FREE book to start earning more from my blog overnight!
You get all the real numbers & exact changes I made to start earning more money RIGHT AWAY.
Every day that goes by without using this FREE book, you are losing money.
You can’t afford to ignore it.
2. Social Media Strategies
Can you believe I’ve made over $13,000 just with Twitter?
Want to find out how?
SPOILER ALERT: There are 7 different ways!
Here’s one of them.
3. Email Growth
I use ConvertKit for my emails & they will send you a great free book about email marketing.
Whether you’re just getting started or want to up your game, this book will help.
4. Blogging Hacks
There are SO MANY free resources for blogging hacks.
I’ll list them for you here & you can grab the ones that are right for you:
- 8 BAD blogging habits…. and how to BREAK them
- 120 AWESOME blog post ideas
- 15 mobile APPS for blogging on the go
- Checklist: how to promote your blog
- How to BRAND your blog
- Goal setting workbook for bloggers
- Blogging trends
- Organized blog structure template
- SECRET blueprint for success
- 7 ways to boost your blog income OVERNIGHT
- New blogger’s guide to GUEST posting
- 10 things you MUST do when your post goes VIRAL
- 20 plugins every blogger needs
5. Course Creation
You’ll find all my courses here with Teachable because they make it ridiculously easy to create, manage & sell courses.
Every week they offer free training to show you exactly how to get started.
You can sign up for the free training here.
6. Affiliate Programs
And because I know how hard it can be to find decent affiliate programs, here are some of my best lists:
- 100+ affiliate marketing programs
- 11 affiliate programs for MOM bloggers
- This program pays up to $25,000
You’ll want to check back later, as I find new freebies to share with you.
Related: More Resources For Bloggers Here
Which of these resources for bloggers is your favorite?
Have I missed your favorite blogging for beginners resource?
Leave a comment below & let me know!
Not blogging yet? Take this free blog assessment quiz to see if blogging is right for you.
Which Companies Pay Bloggers?
Let me send you a list of 100+ companies that will PAY you to blog or tweet!
You'll Also Like:
Latest posts by Saira Perl (see all)
- 50+ Christmas Printables From Bloggers - November 6
- Christmas Bingo For Large Group – 140 Cards - November 5
- 40+ Fall Activities For Kids – Ideas From Bloggers - October 31