Welcome to our link party!
Summer is quickly coming to a close and, if school has not already started for your family, a new school year is about to begin. What have you been doing these last vacation weeks? What are your plans for a great fall season? We can hardly wait to see what you have to share with us this week but FIRST let’s take a look at what you visited the most at last week’s party …
How To Create a French Minimalist Capsule Wardrobe – Classy Yet Trendy
So let’s get this party started!
This week, if you haven’t already, please follow our hosts on Pinterest!
- Please follow our hosts on this week’s social media. ♥
- Please TWEET our party ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive :) Thanks! ♥
Follow Us On Pinterest
Twitter Party Calendar
Keep up with the latest Twitter Party Calendar - Sent right to you!
Latest posts by Saira Perl (see all)
- Alice in Wonderland Bingo For Large Groups – 100 Game Cards - November 10
- Camping Bingo Game For Large Groups of 100 - November 3
- Winter Bingo Printable – 200 Game Cards - November 2