Thank you so much for coming to our party! We are glad you’re here.
Last week we had so many amazing shares but a few less clicks. It is a busy time of year for all of us, isn’t it? We do understand. ♥
No worries, this week I have selected three Editor’s Pick Features from the later entries that I just loved… and I hope you will, too. ♥
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Too many great shares for me to select just one. Here are my three faves that didn’t hit the “highly viewed” category this week. ♥
So, let’s party!
Love This Party?
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Jaimi of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
Saira from Mom Resource
Erica of eLeMeNO-P Kids
Heather of Real -The Kitchen and Beyond
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
CD of CD’s Country Living
Cathy of A Peek Into My Paradise
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Emma of Adventures of Adam
Follow us on PINTEREST
Affiliates Paying $50+
Ready to earn $50+ for just 1 sale? Find something your audience will LOVE & get paid to share it!
You'll Also Like:
Easy Crochet Leg Warmers
15 Healthy Christmas Appetizers
Healthy Recipes For Christmas
Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
How To Stop Being A Perfectionist Mom
Thanksgiving Pecan Pie
Pregnancy & Supplements
Spiderman Theme Party Food
Blondie Pumpkin Spice Bars
Homemade French Bread
Fun Spelling Activities For Beginners
Amazon Purchases March 2018
The following two tabs change content below.
I am a busy mom of 2 little girls, wife of a fantastic husband, and I’ve always wanted to be an entrepreneur. I went on maternity leave in 2010 when baby #1 came along. Maternity leave went on longer than planned when I was laid off from my job, so it seemed like a good time to be a stay-at-home mom and try for baby #2. It was almost 4 years before baby #2 arrived, with a serious ectopic pregnancy scare in between. During this time I started researching to find out if there really is a way to earn a real income working online, and I found out…. YES, it is possible to make money online & work from home! I am writing about my attempt to make a living on the internet, so I can “go back to work” while still being present for my family. I share everything I learn with Mom Resource members, so you can do the same.