It was such a relief to post a Mompreneur Story this week after more than a month. I thought I would be able to share these success stories every week, but clearly that was too ambitious!
If you haven't read Tammy's interview yet, she shares a lot of great information. Tammy is part of our Facebook group too, so you can find her there if you have specific questions for her about her results. And if you're not part of our Facebook group yet, you'll want to become a member of Mom Resource to get access!
For those of you who are members already, I've really enjoyed connecting with so many of you! Following your progress & facilitating such a supportive & helpful group is so encouraging. I'm constantly wondering if there better ways to engage with you all & right now I have 2 different ideas in mind…
Skype Q&A sessions where I would speak to each of you (only if you wanted to of course). I would record the session & cut into short segments (by question or by topic) & post to a Youtube channel where we could all view.
Poll question where your answers would be featured on a Mom Resource blog post with links back to your site.
What do you think? Do you like either Idea 1 or Idea 2? Please let me know in the comments below if you would be interested in participating in either, both or neither of these!
Now on to the good stuff!
Here are the most popular posts from last week's party!
First time at this party?
The only requirement for this party is that posts must be from mom blogs. Sorry, but this party is for mom blogs only, as Mom Resource is a community for moms.
Feel free to link up to ANYTHING (family-friendly of course) you think will be popular from YOUR blog: fitness, online business, parenting, marketing, even DIY. You can leave up to 3 posts, but try to link!
Here's what you do:
- Scroll down & click on the little blue "Add Your Link" button. Follow the instructions to add your link, a great image & interesting title. Always link directly to your post & not to your main page.
- Mingle with other party guests! Visit at least 2 interesting links & leave a comment saying you saw their post on the Mom Resource blog party.
- If you would like to be considered for Monday's Trending Mom Blog feature, make sure you add a link back to the party at the bottom of your linked up post.
Put the kids to bed & let's party!
Your email will only be used to send a reminder when next week's blog party starts.
- Tweet & share Mom Blog Party, so others can join the fun.
- Check back on Monday to see if you have been featured this week at Trending Mom Blogs.
Disclosure: By linking up to the Mom Resource link party you are giving permission to highlight your project and/or photos on the Mom Resource blog & social media outlets for promotional or feature purposes. I will only use your email to send a reminder once the link up party starts.