It's spring break this week at my house, so I'm getting very little done with my pre-schooler home from school. I am enjoying spending this time with her – we're doing everything from library visits to swimming lessons to doctor's checkups. A day at the beach will round out the week nicely.
Maybe you noticed I didn't post a Trending Mom Blog feature this week? Apparently if I don't make time for this post on Sunday evening, it just won't happen. This week my husband left on Sunday afternoon for a business trip, so that's my excuse! I'll just have to apologize & try to manage my time better next week.
Despite my lack of focus, there some exciting developments for the site!
Last week I attended a webinar for LeadPages. Wow – those work. At the beginning of the call I told myself I would NOT be signing up. By the end of the call I was a customer.
How did they do it? There is one specific page that sold me – it's a Thank You page that is share-friendly. Click here to see what mine looks like (bonus points for clicking on the Facebook share!!).
LeadPages is very easy to use, although their templates are not as customizable as I would like. I took a lot of notes during the webinar & will share those notes plus any results I see in the future to let you know if any of their sales claims are true.
Saving the best for last, I was featured on a podcast this week. I was so nervous during the interview (which took place a month ago), but overall it was a great experience. I love listening to podcasts & have heard that "guest podcasting" is similar to "guest posting". Sarah & Beth Anne do a great job hosting the Brilliant Business Moms podcast & I feel so lucky to be part of their online journey. Click here to listen to my interview with Brilliant Business Moms.
I hope everyone is having a successful week – whether you're home or working or trying to balance it all. I'm excited to see what you've been working on at this week's blog party.
Just like in a real party, the more you interact & network with others, the more you will enjoy it. Please visit at least 2 other sites before you go!
Here are the most popular posts from last week's party!
First time at this party?
The only requirement for this party is that posts must be from mom blogs. Sorry, but this party is for mom blogs only, as Mom Resource is a community for moms.
Feel free to link up to ANYTHING (family-friendly of course) you think will be popular from YOUR blog: fitness, online business, parenting, marketing, even DIY. You can leave up to 3 posts, but try to link!
Here's what you do:
- Scroll down & click on the little blue "Add Your Link" button. Follow the instructions to add your link, a great image & interesting title. Always link directly to your post & not to your main page.
- Mingle with other party guests! Visit at least 2 interesting links & leave a comment saying you saw their post on the Mom Resource blog party.
- If you would like to be considered for Monday's Trending Mom Blog feature, make sure you add a link back to the party at the bottom of your linked up post.
Put the kids to bed & let's party!
Your email will only be used to send a reminder when next week's blog party starts.
- Tweet & share Mom Blog Party, so others can join the fun.
- Check back on Monday to see if you have been featured this week at Trending Mom Blogs.
Disclosure: By linking up to the Mom Resource blog party you are giving permission to highlight your project and/or photos on the Mom Resource blog & social media outlets for promotional or feature purposes. I will only use your email to send a reminder once the link up party starts.
Latest posts by Saira Perl (see all)
- St. Patrick’s Day Party Games – Printable Game Cards - January 20
- Valentine’s Day Bingo – Printable Bingo Cards - January 10
- 2023 Printable New Year Games – 140 Bingo Cards - November 25