Wondering if it’s too early to plan for Christmas in August??
It’s never to early to prepare for the BIGGEST holiday of the year!
That’s why one of this week’s featured bloggers is Ann from Duct Tape & Denim!
She shares her Top 5 Tips for getting ready for Christmas in August.
Thanks Ann for sharing!
Ann’s tips along with this week’s other featured bloggers are below.
You too can get featured on future blog posts here.
Welcome to our party!
Every week most of our features were viewed most by you, our guests.
This week’s features are all “most viewed” – we had a four way tie for most clicked!
That doesn’t happen very often but I think you will agree that they are all very good and a cross section of interests, too.
5 Things To Do To Prepare For Christmas In August – Duct Tape And Denim
Brown Cow – Hyacinth For The Soul
Beat The Heat DIY Summer Grommet Porch Shade – Farmhouse 40
DIY Asymmetrical Autumn Leaf Wreath – LeCultivateur
Casual Cotton Crochet Headband – Winding Road Crochet
So now, let’s get this party started!
This week, please follow our hosts on Facebook!
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thank you!♥
Affiliates Paying $50+
Ready to earn $50+ for just 1 sale? Find something your audience will LOVE & get paid to share it!