You want to plan the perfect baby shower, and this quick & easy baby shower checklist will help you get it done.
We made sure this baby shower checklist was EASY to print – because who has time to remember exactly what to do when?
You’re busy planning a baby shower & that means you already have a million details swirling around in your brain.
A few great baby shower decorations would help along with the food & drinks.
A baby shower wouldn’t be complete without a fantastic guest list & then you’ll need to make sure they’re mingling & entertained.
Basically people want to eat & drink & have a great time at your baby shower.
And that’s where the baby shower planner checklist comes in!
Baby Shower Checklist
This is everything you need to know for how to host a baby shower.
- ￼￼￼￼￼Pick a date: consult with mom-to-be & aim for a 1-2 months before the due date (or 1+ month after the baby comes home.)
- Make a guest list: get names, phone numbers & email addresses
- Choose a venue that will accommodate your guests & your date.
- Send save-the-dates (especially for out-of-town guests) ￼￼￼ ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
- Choose a theme (if you’re having one).
- Send invitations with registry details: using Evite is popular, free & saves paper!
- Shop around: look for decorations, disposable items & party favors online.
- Plan a menu that works with your theme, guest list & budget. ￼￼￼ ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
- Plan & buy items needed for games, prizes & party favors
- Order cake, flowers & rent tables/chairs if needed
- Line up any extra help for cooking, serving, entertaining, or bartending(!).
- Remind mom-to-be to finish registering for gifts.
- ￼Finalize guest list (follow-up with RSVP stragglers).
- Assign a photographer: ask a skilled guest or 2 to take photos & videos.
- Finish all shopping, cooking & prep for games, prizes & favors.
- Make a plan to get the gifts from the shower to the home of mom-to-be. ￼￼￼ ￼￼￼￼￼￼
- Clean & set up the space (arrange furniture, have trash bags handy, etc).
- Decorate & setup food, games & favors.
- Ask someone to record baby gifts & givers when mom-to-be opens gifts.
This baby shower checklist printable is brand new for 2018 & includes not only the tasks, time a timeline showing you what to do & exactly WHEN to do it.
If you’ve been looking for a baby shower planner online, you’ve probably been annoyed by the other baby shower checklists – the ones that make YOU write everything down yourself.
Who has time for that???
You don’t even need to use excel or word to fill out this baby shower checklist!
Even though it’s a baby shower checklist in pdf, you can make your updates DIRECTLY onto the checklist.
This means you don’t have to print it out to update it – unless you want to.
So how do you plan a baby shower?
This baby shower checklist is more like a baby shower planning template because it comes with both a planning guide and baby shower party ideas.
Keep this printable baby shower planner handy to make sure you’re on top of your party planning.
It’s your ultimate to do list for baby shower planning.
- Easiest Printable Baby Shower Games
- Best Couples Baby Shower Games
- Top 10 Funny Baby Shower Games
- Don’t forget the Baby Shower Prizes
- A few Baby Shower Favors too
- 5 Awesome Baby Shower Gift Ideas
- EASY Baby Shower Decorations
- Baby Shower Cupcake Toppers
- Adorable Baby Shower THEMES
- Baby Shower Decorations You’ll Love
Baby Shower Game
Leave your email & I will send you 10 FREE printable Baby Shower Bingo Cards - yours to use & keep!