I hope everyone had a fun Easter weekend & first weekend of April. How it is already April I have no idea!!! The year is FLYING by & now that Spring has arrived time seems to be speeding up.
We have Italian friends in town from London now with Egyptian friends arriving late tonight. So much fun, so little time for me to work! Does anyone else feel like their "work" doesn't get taken seriously by most people? I guess it's because we're not commuting or sitting in an office building… or maybe it's because we don't get paid a salary.
I'm going to log as much time online as I can today & plan to have my February income report up before the end of the day. Check back later for my post & I look forward to reading what you are sharing at this week's Mom Blog Party!
Here are the most popular posts from last week's party!
First time at this party?
The only requirement for this party is that posts must be from mom blogs. Sorry, but this party is for mom blogs only, as Mom Resource is a community for moms.
Feel free to link up to ANYTHING (family-friendly of course) you think will be popular from YOUR blog: fitness, online business, parenting, marketing, even DIY. You can leave up to 3 posts, but try to link!
Here's what you do:
- Scroll down & click on the little blue "Add Your Link" button. Follow the instructions to add your link, a great image & interesting title. Always link directly to your post & not to your main page.
- Mingle with other party guests! Visit at least 2 interesting links & leave a comment saying you saw their post on the Mom Resource blog party.
- Please add a link back to the party at the bottom of your linked up post.
Put the kids to bed & let's party!
Your email will only be used to send a reminder when next week's blog party starts.
- Tweet & share Mom Blog Party, so others can join the fun.
- Leave comments on the blogs you visit to let them know you visited!
Disclosure: By linking up to the Mom Resource link party you are giving permission to highlight your project and/or photos on the Mom Resource blog & social media outlets for promotional or feature purposes. I will only use your email to send a reminder once the link up party starts.
Which Companies Pay Bloggers?
Let me send you a list of 100+ companies that will PAY you to blog or tweet!
Latest posts by Saira Perl (see all)
- How I Made $21,891.99 From 1 Affiliate Marketing Course - April 11, 2017
- Spicy Shrimp Sushi - March 28, 2017
- Ultimate Bundles: Love or Leave? 2017 Affiliate Program Review - March 24, 2017