12 – # 2 Pencils
24 – Crayons
2 – Glue Sticks
1 – Box of Tissues
1 – Pink Eraser
8 – Broad Tip Markers
1 – Pair of Fiskar Scissors
1 – Pencil Case
1 – Wide-Ruled Spiral Bound Notebook
3 – Pocket Folders
This list should get you most of the way there with the basics, saving you time & money, but make sure to consult the child’s class for any additional specific requirements.
- Stock up when items are cheap or on sale. You will need extras during the school year as items are lost or broken & will pay full price if you buy last minute.
- Shop during your state’s TAX FREE weekend for school supplies, clothing, footwear, outerwear, suits, diapers, backpacks, laptops, and more.
- Buy online – you can find better deals than in stores, it’s easier to compare prices & there are more choices. Many sites offer shipping & returns are easy.
Affiliates Paying $50+
Ready to earn $50+ for just 1 sale? Find something your audience will LOVE & get paid to share it!
You'll Also Like:
Latest posts by Saira Perl (see all)
- 50+ Christmas Printables From Bloggers - November 6
- Christmas Bingo For Large Group – 140 Cards - November 5
- 40+ Fall Activities For Kids – Ideas From Bloggers - October 31