If you’re already using Tailwind, you know it’s one of the BEST Pinterest scheduling tool.
Did you know they will also pay you commissions for new customers?
How much do they pay:
- 20% per sale
- $.25 per lead when users sign up for their FREE TRIAL (this is how I got hooked & then upgraded a 1-year membership)
Who should go for this:
- Anyone using Tailwind to schedule pins – just share why you love it!
- Bloggers with traffic from other bloggers
- Social media influencers looking for solid product recommendations
How to signup: ShareASale
How it works: ShareASale is free for bloggers & Tailwind is just one of hundreds of companies offering affiliate commissions to bloggers.
Once you sign up with ShareASale, search for “Tailwind”.
Then click the black Join Program button.
Approval is quick & then you’ll have access to pre-made banners & links (below).
Better yet, write a blog post about how Tailwind has improved your Pinterest results (because it will!).
Or just copy & paste the code for the pre-made banners on your sidebar, within an existing blog post or share on social media.
Below are just a few of the pre-made ads you could share.
They make it so easy to get started!
I’d love to hear what you think of both Tailwind & ShareASale.
Share your experience in the comments section below!
This post contains affiliate links. You will find my disclosure policy here. Enjoy :)
For more about Pinterest & making money with social media, click below to follow me on Pinterest:
Which Companies Pay Bloggers?
Let me send you a list of 100+ companies that will PAY you to blog or tweet!
Latest posts by Saira Perl (see all)
- Elite Blog Academy – Get It FREE 2018 ($897 Value) - February 14
- Calabria Italy & Blog Party - February 13
- Blogging Tips For Beginners: From REAL Bloggers - February 9