This week we're featuring this DIY crayon lip gloss tutorial by Brandy from Gluesticks.
Every Tuesday evening we start our party & showcase the most creative recipes, crafts, DIY, money saving tips, home decor, kids activities, parenting advice, inspiring stories and more!
Bloggers share. Everyone enjoys.
You know what the nicest thing is that you can do for a blogger?
Show appreciation for their work by sharing it, pinning it or leaving a nice comment.
Another GREAT thing you can do is to subscribe to their email list.
Now, for our features!
We select our featured posts based on how many clicks they received the week before.
Let's see what they were last week!
Finding Some Old Friends – Old New Green Redo Blog
Pumpkin Bars With Ginger Snap Crust – Playdates and Parties
Condensed Milk Lemon Pie – Keeping It Real
Crayon Lip Gloss Made With Only 2-Ingredients – Glue Sticks Blog
So, let's get this party started!
This week, if you have not already, please follow our hosts on their blogs by EMAIL!
You can find a subscription box or form on each of them and, in advance, we thank you so much for joining our email lists – it means a lot!
Simple party guidelines>>
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
Affiliates Paying $50+
Ready to earn $50+ for just 1 sale? Find something your audience will LOVE & get paid to share it!