I love today’s featured post about Calabria, Italy from Pat because we will also be off to Italy this year!
Having family overseas makes summer travel irresistible – especially now that the kids are getting older.
Our kids have always been good travelers though – our oldest lived in 3 countries before she turned 3 years old.
You can find out more about our family travels here on our family travel blog.
Now, on to today’s blog party!
Valentine’s Week has finally arrived – and so have the Winter Olympics!
Lots of excitement and so many interesting posts to see from all of you.
First. let’s take a look at the most popular shares from our last party…
14 Colossal Mistakes To Avoid Making On Your Facebook Page – Get Social With Rosie
Anadama Bread – Candy’s Farm House Pantry
DIY Mason Jar Wall Sconces – by Angie on Live Craft Love
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole – Simply Stacie
Badolato, Calabria, Italy – Mille Fiori Favoriti
This week, please follow our hosts on PINTEREST >>>
So let’s get this party started! …
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag#WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥