Disclosure: many of my posts contain affiliate links. If you use them I will receive commissions, at no extra cost to you.
If you haven’t yet signed up with Linqia, this is a fantastic network that will pay you to write & share your posts.
What kinds of brands?
Linqia is a legit company that works with big brands.
I’ve worked with them on campaigns for everything from Betty Crocker to Voya Financial & many more.
How much do they pay?
In just one month Linqia offered me more than $2,300 to work on 5 campaigns for them.
Not bad for 1 month, right!?
How can you qualify?
Go ahead and register with Linqia if you fit their criteria:
- Have 2,500+ social followers (If you don’t have enough, you need to follow my steps to get more Twitter followers here)
- Focus on topics such as
- Lifestyle (Men’s or Women’s)
- Home & garden
- Active living
- Audience primarily based in the U.S. & Canada (your audience needs to be there, but you don’t have to be!)
- Feature at least 60% original, non-sponsored content
- Post regularly: at least 2x/month
- Have at least 2 of the following social channels: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, YouTube
Once you’re approved, Linqia will also pay you to refer others to their network.
If you register with my link and are approved, Linqia pays a $5 referral fee PLUS 15% commission on the first campaign.
Make sure you get your Linqia tracker below to make the MOST out of your campaigns!
Download a Linqia tracking worksheet to help you meet & exceed your campaign goals.