5-Way Tie: Click to Vote!
It’s a very tight race right now for this week’s winner!
Click on the posts you think are most interesting.
Check back at the blog party tomorrow morning where the winner will be announced.
Kristen is our mom of the week after her popular post from last week’s party.
Kristen is a two-time winner & last week she shared how she doubled her Pinterest traffic.
Show Kristen some love click here to tweet her & congratulate her!
Stuck in Traffic?
Traffic is one of the most frustrating parts about blogging, because we don’t have much control over the numbers & it can take a while to see a significant change.
Applying for income opportunities can be discouraging because I don’t meet the minimum 100,000 unique monthly visitors required by many campaigns – right now I don’t even have 10,000!
What I do have is more than 8,200 Twitter followers, and amazingly, people will pay me to tweet! So, while you’re building up your blog traffic, follow these steps to quickly build your Twitter reach & you will have more ways to make money online:
- Follow steps 1-5 of Twitter For Beginners each day & you can get around 100 new followers per day. You will have a few thousand new followers in no time (much more quickly & easily than it will take you to get that kind of traffic on your blog).
- Once you have a significant following (around 3,000), apply for programs that pay you to tweet. For me Linqia and BlogHer have been working, but I would love to hear of any other networks that you know of (click here to tweet me or comment below).
Hootsuite Upgrade to PRO
I love it when reputable companies offer free trials! I use Hootsuite to schedule tweets out into the future (here’s a post on how to schedule tweets using their FREE version).
I’ve found when you tweet someone directly (using their @name within the post itself), the response rate is much higher. But, it is time consuming to tweet directly to people.
VOILA! I just upgraded my Hootsuite account & I can send out the same message to many many people at once – all scheduled out into the future.
I’ve got 26 days left to decide whether or not to keep it. Here are the pros & cons so far:
- PRO: Really easy to upload as many as 350 tweets I can schedule in the future
- PRO: Inexpensive at $9.99 a month (I went with the annual plan)
- CON: I can’t include pictures with the tweets – not even with the free version
Once I upload the file, I will come back & let you know if I see any results & if I decide to keep using the PRO version. If you want to try to PRO version yourself (now or in the future), here is my affiliate link: HootSuite Pro
First time at this party?
If you’re not a blogger (yet), please visit the featured posts & any of the links below that interest you. Every click you make counts as a vote toward next week’s winning mom!
Thinking about starting your own blog? I’ve got you covered! Click here to find out how to start a successful blog.
For bloggers, the only requirement is that posts must be from mom blogs. Sorry, but this party is for mom blogs only, as Mom Resource is a community for moms.
Feel free to link up to ANYTHING (family-friendly of course) you think will be popular from YOUR blog: fitness, online business, parenting, marketing, even DIY. You can share up to 3 of your posts.
Comments are always welcome (it’s a great way to get noticed)!
- Tweet & share Mom Blog Party, so others can join the fun.
- Leave comments on the blogs you visit to let them know you visited!
Disclosure: By linking up to the Mom Resource link party you are giving permission to highlight your project and/or photos on the Mom Resource blog & social media outlets for promotional or feature purposes. I will only use your email to send a reminder once the link up party starts.
Affiliates Paying $50+
Ready to earn $50+ for just 1 sale? Find something your audience will LOVE & get paid to share it!
You'll Also Like:
Latest posts by Saira Perl (see all)
- 50+ Christmas Printables From Bloggers - November 6
- Christmas Bingo For Large Group – 140 Cards - November 5
- 40+ Fall Activities For Kids – Ideas From Bloggers - October 31