If you’re like me, you try to pack nutrition into your toddler’s diet anywhere you can sneak it in!
- On The Go Snack – HOORAY for convenience
- Baked (not fried!)
- Bean-based = packed with 2g of protein & 1g of fiber per serving!
- No genetically engineered (GM) ingredients (gross)
- Naturally flavored (YUM)
We had to give this treat a try, so we had a little taste test today.
Would she like these Lil’ Beanies? Watch the video & find out…
Spoiler alert: she actually LOVED both.
So with our summer travels coming up, this goodie is definitely going into my purse – nothing keeps my toddler occupied like finger foods!
No airplane meltdowns for us!
My toddler will not allow us to help her eat – heaven FORBID we try to help this little one.
Nope, she has to eat by herself from soup to nuts.
At home it’s no problem – go crazy kid.
But on-the-go – especially travelling – it has to be easy for her & easy for ME! #GerberWinWin
Tastes great? Check!
Just don’t try to take it away! Watch what happens when I try to put away this delicious snack!
Thankfully Target has us covered!
Target has the shelves stocked with Lil’ Beanies – you’ll easily find them in the baby snacks aisle.
So, bring it on summer!
We’re ready thanks to Gerber Lil’ Beanies & Target!
Which Companies Pay Bloggers?
Let me send you a list of 100+ companies that will PAY you to blog or tweet!
Latest posts by Saira Perl (see all)
- How I Made $21,891.99 From 1 Affiliate Marketing Course - April 11, 2017
- Spicy Shrimp Sushi - March 28, 2017
- Ultimate Bundles: Love or Leave? 2017 Affiliate Program Review - March 24, 2017