I’ve just found Social Spark, and it is FULL of opportunities to get paid to post with your social media accounts:
- Facebook (personal and/or professional page)
Here are some of the big brands I currently see advertising there:
- Sam’s Club
- The Coffee Bean
- Dollar General
Can I Give You More?
I'm sharing everything I learn about how to GROW your FOLLOWERS & INCOME online!
Do you want to make money working from home like I do?
Just leave your email & I will let you know what else REALLY works!
STEP 1: Enter your bio & select your demographics
STEP 2: Connect your social media accounts (go to “Connections”)
- You can enter multiple social media accounts for each network (in case you have more than one Facebook page or Twitter account).
- For each social media account, select the target audience & topics you are relevant for.
- I love that they suggest an Asking Price for you based on your social connects. I was SHOCKED to see this in my Youtube connection: Based on your connection’s statistics, we suggest a price of $200 — $250.
STEP 3: Bid on opportunities (click on the lightbulb top, left)
- The little intro video is helpful, but then you need to CLOSE it to see your campaigns.
- You will immediately qualify for campaigns (I was surprised to see 63 right away!).
- They provide the average $ amount for each account (Twitter, Instagram, etc).
- Click BID to see the full details along with minimum, average & maximum $ bids.
- You’ll want to include a short “Pitch”. If you’re not sure what to say, read yesterday’s discussion about promoting yourself.
- I suggest you include your relevant Klout expertise (with link) to SHOW them you have influence. For example, “Ranked by Klout within the top 1% of people talking about recipes and cupcakes: https://klout.com/momresource” If you don’t know much about Klout yet, click here to learn more.
- Don’t be afraid to bid high. Brands will negotiate with you if they want to work with you.
Leave me a comment below to let me know what you think!