Amazon.com pays bloggers a referral for every person who signs up for a baby registry.
How much do they pay? $5.00
Who should go for this? Anyone with an audience of pregnant women, such as:
- Mom-product reviewers like Heather from US-Japan Fam
- Pregnancy blogger turned new mom Monica from Boothopia
How to signup? To join the Amazon Associates program, click here and scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Become an Affiliate
How does it work? Once you signup with Amazon Associates you will have access to a variety of different sized banners for your site. Choose the banner size, copy & paste!
Not too bad, right?
Amazon pays for a variety of other referrals if baby registries aren’t your thing. You can browse around Amazon yourself, or you can join MomResource to make sure you don’t miss out on any online income opportunities.
Which Companies Pay Bloggers?
Let me send you a list of 100+ companies that will PAY you to blog or tweet!
Latest posts by Saira Perl (see all)
- How I Made $21,891.99 From 1 Affiliate Marketing Course - April 11, 2017
- Spicy Shrimp Sushi - March 28, 2017
- Ultimate Bundles: Love or Leave? 2017 Affiliate Program Review - March 24, 2017